By David Wetzel, Clinical Solutions Sales – North America, The BMJ
BMJ Best Practice has expanded its systematic review layer to incorporate Cochrane Clinical Answers!
HSLANJ Group members can benefit from special pricing for Best Practice, the only Point-of-Care support tool specifically designed to support the provider’s clinical workflow as well as the teaching and learning journey.
This evidence-based clinical decision-support tool is uniquely structured around the patient consultation–providing step-by-step guidance on prevention, diagnosis, treatment and prognosis.
In a 2016 article published in the Journal of Medical Internet Research, Best Practice received maximum scores for its breadth of content, editorial quality, and evidence-based methodology.
Users continuously praise its ease of use, time-saving layout and the option to search by symptom and reach the differential diagnosis quickly.
Reasons to choose Best Practice:
- Saves time–proven to deliver faster answers
- Rapid delivery of practice-changing evidence
- Integrated with Cochrane Clinical Answers
- User-friendly experience–evidence, grading scores, red flags, differential diagnosis and recent updates are easy to find
- Supportive of clinical workflow–structured around the patient consultation
- Personalization options–incorporate care pathways, local guidelines and patient leaflets to ensure consistent care
- Unlimited access to the new App is included in your subscription
For more information, including exclusive HSLANJ pricing or product trials please contact:
Clinical Solutions Sales – North America
2 Hudson Place, 3rd Floor, Hoboken, NJ 07030
This article is part of a series, highlighting new products/collections available to medical librarians in the NNLM/MAR, NNLM/SEA, and NNLM/NER, via the HSLANJ Group Licensing Initiative’s Spring 2017 Offer. The deadline to participate in the Offer is May 5, 2017. Contact HSLANJ GLI Project Manager Robert T. Mackes (email or 570-856-5952) for more information.