By Denise De La Rosa, Strategic Marketing Manager, Clinical Solutions, BMJ
Special pricing is offered to participants in the HSLANJ Group Licensing Initiative’s Fall Offer for BMJ Best Practice, the only Point-of-Care support tool specifically designed to support the provider’s clinical workflow.
This evidence-based clinical decision-support tool is trusted in the U.S. and globally by healthcare professionals, academicians and librarians. It is uniquely structured around the patient consultation–providing step-by-step guidance on prevention, diagnosis, treatment and prognosis.
In a 2016 article published in the Journal of Medical Internet Research, Best Practice received maximum scores for its breadth of content, editorial quality, and evidence-based methodology.
Users continuously praise its ease of use, time-saving layout and the option to search by symptom and reach the differential diagnosis quickly.
Reasons to choose Best Practice:
- Saves time–proven to deliver faster answers
- User-friendly experience–evidence, grading scores, red flags, differential diagnosis and recent updates are easy to find
- Supportive of clinical workflow–structured around the patient consultation
- Personalization options–incorporate care pathways, local guidelines and patient leaflets to ensure consistent care
- Unlimited access to all content; remotely and from mobile devices
- Rapid delivery of practice-changing evidence
- Unique visual reminders and embedded evidence features
- Expanded systematic review layer
For more information, including exclusive HSLANJ pricing or product trials please contact:
David Wetzel, Clinical Solutions Sales – North America: Email or (609) 387-3780